Project Coordinator - Highrise and/or Midrise
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
- Working with Project Manager (PM) in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, contracts, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, and schedules.
- Gathers all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
- Attend site meetings to record and then distribute minutes to all project team members and follow up.
- Works with PM to understand and track the progress and quality of work being performed by trades and suppliers.
- Works with PM to use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the PM.
- Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project and report to PM.
- Issue Contracts, Letters of Intent, Purchase Orders, etc. PM to review and issue final copy.
- Assist the PM in the review of Contractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
- Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders.
- Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained.
- Keep the PM and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
- Maintain good communication with technicians and contractors to assure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper communication of issues, and proper documentation of the entire process at each job site.
- Process daily, weekly and monthly reporting to ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs are completed as prescribed, and all invoicing is processed in a timely fashion.
- Maintain good communication with sub contractors to assure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper communication of issues and proper documentation of the entire process at each project.
- Plan, arrange and monitor all shipping arrangements through to fulfillment.
Location: Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo Area,