Project Manager - Environmental
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or Engineering
- 5 to 15 years of related experience
- Experience in remediation and testing of water, soil, etc.
- Excellent technical and organizational skills along with the ability to problem solve
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Working toward or own professional designation (P. Eng., P. Geo., P.Ag., EP, etc...)
- Familiarity with project related financial management
- Experience with business development initiatives and client interaction
- Ability to mange on field technical staff and in office engineering / science staff
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and upper management
- Ability to review work scope, sequence work activities, assign schedules and budgets.
- Versed in identifying contractual ambiguities and contractual risks to their employer
- Experienced in identifying risks and developing mitigation plans.
- Strong business acumen, ability to handle details but have a big picture mentality
- Required to visit sites as required.
Location: Cambridge, Ontario Canada