Site Superintendent - Heavy Civil
- Provide overall construction management, including design, budget and schedule, in conjunction with the Project Manager, Owners, Engineers and Architects to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget on large complex projects
- Knowledgeable in pre-construction, construction feasibility and site configuration activities.
- Lead project meetings with internal and external parties to monitor and support the team’s ongoing progression
- Assure construction compliance with design requirements and project construction schedule by supervising and coordinating site trades, other site management, field engineering and construction activities
- Enforce a Safety Program to create a safe work environment on the job site and adhere to the safety and record keeping requirements
- Advise senior management of potential problems, work interferences and schedule difficulties while assisting in resolving conflicts
- Coach and mentor and train fellow employees.
Locations: Burlington Area, Ottawa Area, Kitchener/Waterloo Area, Toronto Area
Experience: Senior and Intermediates