PRIDE IN OUR VALUES
We have heard the horror stories from our clients of working with recruitment and staffing firms.
AMC Services is founded on a unique notion that the recruitment and placement of human talent should not be considered "sales", rather, we believe that candidates and clients should be represented to one another with honesty, transparency and open avenues of communication.
AMC strives to listen to the client and the candidate to maximize our clients return on human capital investment. We understand that as a recruitment firm we have a moral and ethical obligation to our clients and candidates to ensure a positive, streamline and strong fit comes from the placement.
Morality & ethics are the distinction between right and wrong; that it is why the competitive edge of AMC is to leverage our experience of mapping out candidate talent across regions by using moral and ethical practices.
- We do not poach candidates from our own client base
- Candidate and Client expectations, intentions and requirements are represented in full to all parties involved
- Candidates presented have been notified and have agreed to the submission of their resume and information
- Account Managers handling employment negotiations have read client offer letters in full
- Account Managers work with client's and candidates for a 1 week, 1 month, and 3 month integration review.