Why Choose us?
As a service focused organization, we aim to add distinct value to our clients talent acquisition strategy by leveraging:
- Our experience and specialized knowledge in Engineering, Architecture, Design & Construction professionals; and
- Our global networks of candidates and clients (Architects, Designers, Engineers, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Controllers, Schedulers, Estimators, Site Superintendents etc.) through referrals, recommendations and networking.
We specailize in the following Industries: High Rise, Mid Rise, Heavy Civil, Institutional, Commercial, Industrial (ICI).
When evaluating the capabilities of AMC Services in comparison to other firms, we are confident in our ability to deliver superior service that will maximize the return on your human capital investment.
Our team of experienced consultants is comprised of experts who understand the complexity of these business sectors, as they have come from those sectors. We are a proven resource for attracting and placing qualified candidates in highly technical domains.
Agnes started her experience with construction and technology at a young age. For 4 years she studied Manufacturing Technology and Engineering practices for commercial applications.
In 2004 Agnes moved her studies and career focus to Psychology. During the duration of her honors degree at York University she was employed by one of the GTA's premier commercial and residential developer-builders. This work experience renewed her original interest in design and construction. After the completion of her degree, Agnes was asked to join an upscale Interior Design firm as a Construction Coordinator.
After 4 years of working on high end luxury projects spanning across the US and Canada, the Coordinator position blended into multiple roles:
- Product Sourcing and Procurement lead
- Value Engineering
- Design and Construction Install and Integration methods
- Change Order and Budget Management
- Contractor and Vendor Management
- Business Development and Vendor Networking
- Liaise between Project Management and Design Dept.
In 2014, Agnes, was asked by a lead global Talent Acquisition firm to help develop their GTA database for construction staffing. She was asked to leverage her network and knowledge of the construction industry to start recruitment for their downtown Toronto office. After "learning the ropes" and several years of growing her network and client base, Agnes, branched on her own and established AMC Services in 2015.
Agnes was determined to change the name of Recruiter into a sought after client consultant. That is why AMC was built on strong ethical and moral practices. With ears to the ground and a strong foundation of candidates and network, AMC started in the specialization of Construction Recruitment and Business Strategy. Today AMC supports companies that are Developers, Consultants, General Contractors and Construction Management Firms across Canada.
B.A., Psychology, 2010
Robert is a P.Eng with professional networks spanning, construction, architecture and high tech industrial / manufacturing industries. With a strong technical background and patents under his belt he has played major roles in several Aerospace development projects including industrial
tooling design, qualification of jet engines and qualification of landing gear.
During his engineering tenure Robert has developed multiple technical systems for applications ranging from robotic riveting to induction heating and thermal imaging systems. During this time he lead multi disciplinary teams in design & test, brought strategic partners on and pitched business cases to extend funding. Robert eventually ran his own experimental development team working directly under Fellows, CEO's and general managers. Robert has brought his engineering management and business acumen to AMC and has already extended AMC’s business reach and efficacy across Ontario.
At AMC, Robert has been rebuilding his clients core competencies by providing handpicked, effective talent who:
- Prevent schedule creep
- Prevent scope creep
- Effective estimation, scheduling and work sequencing
- Capture ambiguity in contractual specs
- Highlight risks in contractual specs
- Hold safety and quality as paramount
- Develop mitigation plans and associated costs
- Effective forecasting, costing and work activity planning
• Professional Engineers of Ontario, Member